Molecular eqipment of the laboratory includes DNA extraction, purification and sequencing protocols. Currently we are at the stage of purchasing the equipment and reagents, which should be complete for basic molecular protocols by the beginning of 2022.
The equipment will be installed in the laboratory in Shapsha field station of Yugra State University, in Shapsha village 30 km from the Khanty-Mansiysk city.
Brief checklist of the equipment to be installed in 2022:
- Genetic Analyser 3500 Applied Biosystems
- PCR Machine – Bio-Rad T100
- Centrifuge Центрифуга СМ-50
- Centrifuge MPW-150R
- Centrifuge MiniSpin G
- Dry Block Thermostat TDB-120
- Electrophoresis MINIE-135 Miulab
- UV Tansilluminator TCP-20.LM
- Pipettes, plastic
- NA extraction, PCR, sequencing, PCR and sequencing purification reagents
Download full list of the equipment purchased in 2021 (installation planned on April-May 2022) (xls)
Last update 16.03.2022