A set of new books in our Mycolibrary from Autumn-Winter 2017:
- The last issues of a wonderful popular journal of Saint-Petersburg mycological society «The planet of Fungi»
- Several monographs and proceedings on biodiversity of Komi republic acquired during the conference there
- A tutorial on methods of laboratory work with microfungi from the department of Mycology and Algology of MSU
- Several lovely small books with mushroom recipes for the Fungarium’s museum shelf
- And a rare edition on mushroom dyes written by Finnish enthusiasts Carla and Erik Sundstrom together with Miriam Rice.
Welcome to read and enjoy!